6.09.2008

~To Do~

Once again I haven't been doing my part & keeping up with my blog. *sigh*

There has been so much going on & so much to do this summer! I really want to get things accomplished so I can have more time to type! After reading a few blogs, I noticed my friend & fellow blogger, Candace, usually has lists typed in a post. Genius! What a way to have it all down in order to accomplish her tasks! Yea, I have a planner/calendar but I don't tend to it like I do when I'm working...

Therefore, I'm making my "to do" list & typing it in a post for all to see. It makes sense, too, because blogging is the social utility made for "getting it all out." Hopefully after I've accomplished typing my "to dos" ~ I'll actually get things done!

X = task accomplished

~To Do~
* Clean house
* Laundry
* Dry cleaning to the cleaners
* Send my mother-in-law pictures (I've procrastinated long enough ~ sorry)!
* Call wedding photographer (I'm about to get ugly)
* Order bridal pictures & wedding pictures (If he answers the phone & tells me what to do)
* Write a paper for Adam's best friend (I know, but I'm getting a mani/pedi out of it ;)
* Write some thank-you notes
* Check on flower preservations for my BFF's bridal bouquet (Any suggestions)?
* Register for professional dev'p classes (@ least 3)
* Check on scores from APTTP
* Reserve condo for beach trip
* Birthday gifts: Mattie (6/22), Ma (7/22)
* Wedding gift: Ally & Todd (7/26)
* Gym (Maybe)?
* Car door/tire fixed
* Green Thumb to the backyard/open pool!
* Buy bathing suit (crap)/ beach supplies
* Add anything else I've forgotten :)

...to be con't...

1 comment:

Candace said...

Thank goodness you finally posted...I was getting concerned...

Good job on the list - don't you love it?!?!